1033 Van Ness Ave. Fresno
Club One Royale returns with a duos-style Fortnite event! Come on down to Club One Casino to showcase your Fortnite skills in our third high-stakes elimination tournament. In this event, teams of two will compete for their right to a piece of the $1,000 cash prize!
Solo entrants will be given 30 minutes after close of registration to find and partner with another solo entrant. Staff will assist with solo player pairing; every player must have a teammate.
All games will be played on Xbox One, on provided setups that consist of:
• Xbox One S console
• Standard Xbox One controller
• 23″ Asus 2ms-delay HD monitor
• Afterglow Lvl 3 Stereo Headsets (brand subject to change)
• Converter for PS3/PS4 controller use on request
– PRIZE PAYOUTS –
• 1st Place: 60%
• 2nd Place: 30%
• 3rd Place: 10%
– Entry Cost –
• Online Registration (Pre-reg): $25 Per Player
• Onsite Registration (Day of): $30 Per Player
• Spectator Fee: $10 (FREE for parents/guardians)
– Online Registration –
– Free Food –
A food voucher is included with ALL registration and spectator entries.
– SCHEDULE –
• Doors Open at 11:00 am
• Registration Ends at 1:00 pm
• Team Check-in Ends at 1:30 pm
• Bracket Starts at 1:45 pm
– Event Sponsors –
• Club One Casino
• Red Bull Esports
• The SCG Agency
– Vendor Booths –
• Extra Life Fresno Guild
– Rules –
How To Win:
• For this event, you will play in Squads mode along with another team of two players, and compete to see which team can get more kills in rounds of Fortnite.
• Teams must win 2 out of 3 three rounds to win the match and advance to the next round of event.
• The combined amount of kills between each pair of teammates, compared to their opponents, will determine which team will win a single round.
• In the event that a single round ends with both teams having the same number of combined kills, the team that had a player alive for the longest period of time will be given the win for that game.
• In the event that both teams finish a round in 1st place with the same number of combined kills, the team with more players alive is given the win for that game. If both teams have both players alive in this scenario, the team who got the final kill wins the game for that round.
Sabotage is grounds for elimination. Do not destroy any bases made by your opponent, make them fall, or any other actions that may help lead to that person’s death.
Examples of sabotage include but are not limited to:
• Breaking or weakening opponent’s built or non built structures or cover by any means.
• Causing opponents to miss shots or miss opportunities for • advancing their scores in any way shape or form.
• Building in front of your opponent.
• Boogie Bombing your opponent (will result in disqualification)
• Single Elimination: Matches will be played as best of three, losing teams will be eliminated from the bracket.
• Start Time: Matches will be announced at the venue. Parties have 10 minutes or till the discretion of the TO to report for matches or be disqualified.
• Seeding: Teams will be randomly seeded at of the close of registration. Seeds are done in ascending order. The higher seed is determined by the team with the seed closest to zero (0).
*Details Subject to change*