Sudz In The CityDate: Fri, October 18th 2013
Time: 5:30pm - 9:30pm
Venue: Fulton Mall
This will be the best Sudz In The City ever! Why you ask? Because we've got it all!
1) Great Entertainment!
5:30 pm - Motel Drive
7:00 pm - Tioga Sequoia Talent Show "What Would You Do to Win BEER for a YEAR?" Sign up when you arrive.
7:30 pm - The Experience
9:00 pm - Circus Et Cetera (We've asked for a fire show - and it will be great!)
10:00 pm - After Party at Peeve's Public House, just steps away from the action!
2) Fun stuff to do!
All day there will be game tables for you to play on, because what goes better with beer than pool and cornhole?
3) Great food from local restaurants
Yes, we've got multiple restaurants that will be serving and offering Sudz Specials all day long. There will be no shortage of great eats!
4) Beer for a year?
Yes, that's right. If you have what it takes to do something silly, or amazing, or creative - in front of our Sudz audience - you could win Beer for a Year from Tioga Sequoia. You have to sign up, and there are limited spots, so get more INFO now. (Note: You must submit the application by noon Oct 17 to be considered for the contest).
5) Seems like we are missing something ... oh yeah - CRAFT BEERS!
Below is a sampling of breweries that will be there with over 80 brews to savor! And many are bringing their brewers to chat with you about the art of making these delectable craft beverages. Don't forget we give you a glass pint glass for sampling, nothing plastic or small around here!
- Firestone Walker Brewing Co.: DBA, Union Jack, 805
- Riley's Brewing Co.: Sancha, Cougar
- Hangar 24 Brewery: Orange Wheat, Chocolate Porter
- Widmer Brothers Brewing: Widmer Hefeweizen
- Kona Brewing Company: Longboard
- Goose Island: 312, IPA
- Rogue Ales: Rogue Dead Guy
- Shock Top
- Dust Bowl Brewing: Hops of Wrath IPA, Dust Bowl Oktoberfest
- Bayhawk Ales: Chocolate Porter, Imperial Brown Ale, California Pale Ale, Zappa IPA
- Lost Coast Brewery: Great White, Tangerine Wheat
- Shipyard Brewing: Shipyard Monkey Fist IPA, Pumpkinhead Ale, Sea Dog Blueberry Wheat Ale
- Dogfish Craft Brewery: 90 Min IPA
- 21st Amendment Brewery:"Back in Black" Black IPA, "Bitter American" Session Pale Ale, "Fireside Chat" Winter Warmer, MYSTERY BEER
- New Belgium Brewing: Heavenly Feijoa Tripple, Fat Tire
- Tioga Sequioa: DDH Gen. Sherman IPA, Sugar Pine Porter, 99 Golden Ale, Tamarack Amber Lager, Murrieta Chile Beer, BREWER'S OPTION
- House of Pendragon Brewing Co.: Lancelot IPA, "Dark Magic" German Black Lager
- Three Monkeys Brewing
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.: 2013 Octoberfest, 2013 Celebration (NEW RELEASE), Beer Camp "Belgian Black IPA," Blonde Ale
- Samuel Adams: DBL agent, Octoberfest, Angry Orchard
- Stone Brewery: IPA, Arrogant Bastard
- Dos Equis: Dos Equis Lager
- Deschutes Brewery: Mirror Pond Pale Ale, Black Butte Porter, Chainbreaker White IPA
- Track 7 Brewing: Bee Line Blonde, Fresh Hop Pale Ale "Hoppy Palm"
- W Brewing: Clovis IPA (NEW RELEASE)
- Drake's Brewing: Drakes 1500 Pale, Drakes IPA
- Full Circle Brewing: Bill's Pils, Princess Annesthesia Russian Imperial Stout, Cluster Fuggle Crème Ale, Full Circle Root Beer
- Mammoth Brewing Co.: Double Nut Brown, Real McCoy Amber Ale, Epic IPA
- BrewBakers: Surf City Blonde, Surf City Red, 714 Brown Ale, SURPRISE STYLE
- Lagunitas Brewing Co.: IPA, Little Sumpin' Wild
- Batch 19: Batch 19 Lager
- Leinenkugal Brewing: Sunset Wheat, Lemon Berry Shandy
- Crispin Cider Company: Crispin Apple Cider
- George Killian's: Red Ale
- Blue Moon Brewing: Belgian White, Pumpkin Ale
- Guinness: Stout, Harp, Smithwick's
- Third Shift: Third Shift Amber Ale
- Pilsner Urquell
- Modelo Especial: Negra Modelo, Pacifico, Victoria
- American Vintage: Cayman Jack Margarita, American Vintage Tea
There will also be Signature Sodas for the Designated Drivers, to whom we owe a great deal of gratitude!
Oh - and did we mention parking is free? Well ... PARKING IS FREE!!!!
Park in LOT 2 (Broadway and H - head north from the Broadway/Fresno intersection and you dead end into Lot 2), Garage 9 (enter from Merced at Van Ness) or any meter and from 5pm on, parking is free.
There are 2 entry gates into the event - one is on Fulton at Fresno and other is on Fulton at Tuolumne. Gates open at 5pm and pouring begins at 5:30pm. The entire event takes place on Fulton mall between Fresno and Tuolumne.
Tickets are $40 at the gate, online ticket sales are closed.
Check out how much fun we had at Sudz LAST YEAR.
Brought to you by: