1724 Broadway St Fresno, CA 93721
Catagory: Business Property
1724 Broadway Street: A creative start up space in the Cultural Arts District
Surround yourself with sturdy 70-year-old brick walls in a setting designed to help you hatch new ideas, meet with clients, and set your business on a path to success. Impress everyone from the start by simply looking good. 1724 Broadway offers a modern communal design aesthetic by providing professional freedom for entrepreneurs and independent business people of all kinds. Whether you’re a start-up or an already established business, you can set yourself apart from your competition with your boutique-style workspace.
Polished concrete, glass, and aluminum within the building’s exposed brick walls and raw wood create an aesthetic vision that mixes classic and modern. Whether you meet your clients in your own office space, or use the shared conference room with seating for eight, small businesses aiming to be unique will find 1724 Broadway the perfect location.
- 2 office spaces open: 295 square feet and 240 square feet
- Negotiable rents, as low as $375
- – Free high speed internet in each office.
- – Building and conference room are WiFi enabled.
- – Offices available starting at 200 up to 295 square feet
- – Common furnished foyer, conference room with custom built table, kitchen, and bathrooms.
- – Exposed brick/loft style feel.
- – In and Out Mail Service.
- – 24/7 Access.
- – Hallway and foyers have polished concrete.
- – Exposed wood beams and natural light from the clerestory windows in common areas.
- – Close freeway access to 99/41/180.
- – Walking distance to numerous restaurants.
- – Impress your clients at a reasonable price.
- – Enterprise Zone credits could apply to your business.
- – On-site notary services, photocopy, imaging, and office supplies.
- – Leases can be done on a month to month basis. 1/6th of gas and electric will be shared.
For more info, visit: https://www.facebook.com/1724Broadway
Property Size: 240-295 square feet
Parking Info: Street parking