Tacos, Brews & Jams, Fresno’s freshest monthly taco party, is back for the month of April. As luck would have it, our event falls on April 20, so it’s a perfect time to celebrate our favorite green leaf. We mean cilantro, of course.
This month’s lineup is fantastic.
• Tacos from La Elegante Taqueria and Vega Bros Street Eats
• Live music from Saltwater and For The Record
• Tioga Sequoia Brewing Company is releasing a danky new Triple-Dry Hop General Sherman IPA with El Dorado hops
• Vendors including Dear Danger Mobile Boutique, Rebel Lion Gear and In-Tension Productions
• Elote, churros and funnel cake from Sanchez Corn
TB&J is free to attend and open to all ages. Dogs and kids are welcome.