1033 Van Ness Ave. Fresno
Welcome to Smokin’ Aces, the first of many Friday night Solo events in the Club One Royale event series! Come compete against fellow Fortnite players in head-to-head kill-based competition to show off your skill.
No backup, no problem. You’re all you’ve got in this competition, but that’s all you need. The best part: a $500 guaranteed prize pool, with the chance for more if the guarantee is exceeded, awarded among the top 3 competitors.
Event registration on the day of the event opens at 5:30pm, and ends at 7:00pm.
All games will be played on Xbox One, on provided setups that consist of:
• Xbox One S console
• Our own Xbox Live and Epic Games Accounts for online play
• Standard Xbox One controller
• 23″ Asus 2ms-delay HD monitor
• Afterglow Lvl 3 Stereo Headsets (brand subject to change)
• Converter for PS3/PS4 controller use on request
• 1st Place: 60%
• 2nd Place: 30%
• 3rd Place: 10%
– Entry Cost –
• Online Registration (Pre-reg): $25 Per Player
• Onsite Registration (Day of): $30 Per Player
• Spectator Fee: $10 (FREE for parents/guardians)
– Online Registration –
– Free Food –
A food voucher is included with ALL registration and paid spectator entries.
– SCHEDULE –
• Doors Open at 5:30pm
• Registration Ends at 7:00 pm
• Announcements/Rules/Player Check-in: 7:10 pm
• Bracket Starts at 7:15pm
– Event Sponsors –
• Club One Casino
• Red Bull Esports
• The SCG Agency
– Vendor Booths –
• Extra Life Fresno Guild
– Rules –
How To Win:
• For this event, you will play in Duos mode along with your opponent, and compete to see which competitor can get more kills in rounds of Fortnite.
• A competitor must win 2 out of 3 three rounds to win the match and advance to the next round of event. The number of kills of each player, compared to their opponent’s killcount, will determine which player wins a single round.
• In the event that a single round ends with both players having the same number of kills, the player alive for the longest period of time will be given the win for that game.
• If both players are alive at the end of a round and have finished #1 in that game, the player who got the final kill wins the game for that round.
Sabotage is grounds for elimination. Do not destroy any bases made by your opponent, make them fall, or any other actions that may help lead to that person’s death.
Examples of sabotage include but are not limited to:
• Breaking or weakening opponent’s built or non built structures or cover by any means.
• Causing opponents to miss shots or miss opportunities for ï advancing their scores in any way shape or form.
• Building in front of your opponent.
• Boogie Bombing your opponent (will result in disqualification)
• Single Elimination: Matches will be played as best of three, losing players will be eliminated from the bracket.
• Start Time: Matches will be announced at the venue. Players have 10 minutes or till the discretion of the TO to report for matches or be disqualified.
• Seeding: Players will be randomly seeded at of the close of registration. Seeds are done in ascending order. The higher seed is determined by the team with the seed closest to zero (0).
*Details Subject to change*