1033 Van Ness Ave
Training time’s over. On January 5th, Full Combo Events is happy to offer our first Call of Duty Blackout event, part of the Club One Royale series at Club One Casino!
Team up with a partner in this high-stakes Duos competition to secure your piece of the $1,000 cash guarantee prize and show that you’re one of the Central Valley’s finest Blackout players.
You and your partner will be playing head to head in Quads mode against another team of two; you’ll need to watch eachother’s backs and use every bit of equipment and strategy you can muster to outkill and outlast the other duo against other teams of four in your game.
Solo entrants will be given 10 minutes after close of registration to find and partner with another solo entrant. Staff will assist with solo player pairing; every player must have a teammate.
– PARENTAL ADVISORY (PLAYERS UNDER AGE 17) –
“Call of Duty: Black Ops 4″ is a Mature-rated video game.
This event will be all-ages; if a player under the age of 17 years old wishes to compete, a parent or legal guardian must be present at time of registration or pre-reg check-in on the day of the event to sign a permission form, granting their permission for their minor to participate in this event.
For safety and security reasons, permission forms will only be available at the door on the date of the event. Parents will not be required to stay for the duration of the event after completing this form.
– SETUPS –
All games will be played on Xbox One, on setups we provide, consisting of:
• Xbox One S console
• Standard Xbox One controller
• 23” Asus 2ms-delay HD monitor
• Stereo Headsets
• Converter for home-brought PS3/PS4 controller use on request
Additionally, players may bring other accessories from home, such as any model of thumbstick controller, headsets, KontrolFreeks, audio mixamps, etc, for use in their matches.
– INFO ABOUT PLAYSTATION CONVERTERS –
We will provide Brooks brand PS3/PS4-to-X1 controller converters to anyone who prefers to use their home-brought PS3/PS4 controller for this competition.
Headsets do not function when plugged directly into a ‘converted’ Playstation controller; Playstation users can use Xbox party features and retain all game audio as normal by plugging headsets into our provided Xbox controller acting as the 2nd controller on that console.
Additionally, players are welcome to bring home-brought audio mixers/amps to see if your brand will work with our consoles for voice chat.
Converters are the only current method of utilizing PS4 controllers with X1 consoles.
– PRIZE PAYOUTS –
Guarantee: $1,000 minimum prize pool
• 1st Place: 60%
• 2nd Place: 30%
• 3rd Place: 10%
– Entry Cost –
• Online Registration (Pre-reg): $25 Per Player
• Onsite Registration (Day of): $30 Per Player
• Spectator Fee: $10 (FREE for parents/guardians)
– Online Registration –
– Food/Drink –
A food voucher is included for registered players and paid spectator entries. This is redeemable at the food stand in the event area.
Red Bull (courtesy of Red Bull Esports) and water bottles will be free to all guests in the event area while supplies last.
Club One Casino will have a bar window open inside the event area for beer sales.
– SCHEDULE –
• Doors Open at 11:00 am
• Registration Ends at 1:00 pm
• Bracket Start by 1:15 pm
– Event Sponsors –
• Club One Casino
• Red Bull Esports
• Origins Event Management and Consulting
– Rules –
How To Win:
• For this event, you will play in Quads mode along with another team of two players, and compete to see which team can get more kills in rounds of Blackout.
• Teams must win 2 out of 3 three rounds to win the match and advance to the next round of the event.
• The combined amount of kills between each pair of teammates, compared to their opponents, will determine which team will win a single round. Clean-ups are not counted as kills, and do not contribute to your team’s score.
• In the event that a single round ends with both teams having the same number of combined kills, the team that had more players alive for the longest period of time will be given the win for that round.
• In the event that both teams finish a round in 1st place with the same number of combined kills, the team with more players alive is given the win for that game. If both teams have both players alive in this scenario, the team who got the final kill wins the game for that round.
Sabotage is grounds for elimination. Do not do anything that interfere with the opposing duo or cause damage/death to them.
Examples of sabotage include but are not limited to:
• Deliberately damaging the opposing duo, or any of their deployed equipment, vehicles in use, etc.
• Obstructing the opposing duo through the use of equipment or vehicles (blocking doors with barricades/vehicles) or deliberately using equipment to interfere with their ability to get kills (concussions, smoke grenades, etc)
Any suspected sabotage will be taken seriously, and may be grounds for immediate elimination of your team.
• Single Elimination: Matches will be played as best of three, losing teams will be eliminated from the bracket.
• Start Time: Matches will be announced at the venue. Parties have 10 minutes or till the discretion of the TO to report for matches or be disqualified.
• Seeding: Teams will be randomly seeded at of the close of registration. Seeds are done in ascending order. The higher seed is determined by the team with the seed closest to zero (0).
*Details Subject to change*